Liebster Award

Monday, August 15, 2011

Writting.....

A few people have commented on the fact that my blog has writTed, instead of writing. I do know that it the word is not supposed to have the extra t. When I first was creating this site a few months ago, it was late, I was tired, and many of my ideas for names had already been registered. so when i saw that "quirksofwritting" was available, i was thrilled and  and took it up. I never stopped to think of why  it was avalible. I later noticed and was horrfied. Then I thought it wasn't too bad, the world wouldn't because of my mistake,  then I kinda liked it. I decided it would be one of my quirks. Then I started writing all my writings "writtings".
I posted this not-related-in-any-way-to-this-blog to let you know, that you are not taking writing tips and reading suggestions and reviews from a person who can write writing, read properly to understand she did.


:)Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you know how to spell writing! :) You had me worried. LOL.

    I like to write my posts in Microsoft Word so I can use the spell checker and grammar checker. Then I copy/paste to the blog page. Just an idea. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also make the URL option open on the comment form. Again, just another tip. . .

    ReplyDelete