Liebster Award

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Google And God



I am a Christian. I read the Bible, and actually enjoy it. I'd gone to 2nd grade Sunday School class all my second grade year and memorized the verses. However,I cannot tell you half of what I learned. But what I researched on Google for my book. Every.Word.I.Know. But can I say the same for the Bible I say I love? The honest answer is no. I spend more time analyzing what my main character of my own book is going to do in chapter four, scene three than what Jesus did, The main charter of God's Word did in the fourth book and third chapter of the Bible. Sad. And Hypocritical of me.  So if you're reading this to hope to gain supreme knowledge on your upcoming book(no promises) the advice I'll give you now is research in  your Bible and research on the web for your book.

No comments:

Post a Comment